Thursday, November 22, 2007

welcome back moi

Moi has been commenting up a storm, which is excellent. She or he (suck it spam scrapers) has also helped me a lot in figuring out why certain things work and don't.

I've been tech supporting a lot lately with computer problems here and there. Technology is like a house of cards, I swear. And maintaining a total of 8.5 computers that I use can be tiresome when something goes zorch. But as of this morning I think I've sorted some of the issues. (solutions come at the werirdest times - like when you are waking up).

So keep commenting and testing this puppy for robustness.

Update - i removed my initials which I put out of habit. So much for my trash talking spammers.

6 comments:

  1. This is an anoymous comment for testing.

    Send me an email telling me where you receive this? Which email account? (BTW - don't space and publish your email in the blog)

    Moi

    Beadlady

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last comment was Big Bro in cognito.

    Do the same with this comment as I will sign in as normal.

    Big Bro - aka le boulot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Computers are awesome and terrible. Without them I couldn't answer BB's question: Where was Robert Frost Born? Or practically instantly buy and listen to some song I recall from my youth. Nor would I have a pretty cushy part time job.

    But man, they can be a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Papi mentioned being in need of a computer upgrade. He probably needs to do something besides use dial up for his email, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am only recognized as a member under chaud. BB, didn't you tweak something that was supposed to change that? Or did I?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so I figured out how to change courriel in profle but am unable to change login courriel.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.